Baby has vomiting, loose motion, taking Lactogen feed. What can be done?

Hi, my baby is 1 year 4 months old,now he is suffering from severe vomitings n loose motions since 4days, he was very active but now she is not like earlier, she is not taking he food n anything as earlier. he is taken lactogin feed. Please reply me what could be done to make he as earlier. Here in local i consulted a Dr. he said that it is food infection , so pease let me know what i can do for her to get all her strengths back thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012