Baby has breathing problem. Prescribed inhaler, Allefra syrup, Montair granules. Right treatment?

Dear. Doctor , my 8 month baby have breathing problem, He just recoverd from Bronchilitis one months age when he admitted hospital for seven days. After recover again he have fell in cold ,cough,A local pediatrician give antibiotic (Pcef 100 & amoxociline ) 4 injection ,Then he recover again ,After that case i take him Allergy speclist Dr.. He give him Zyrtec syr, (Levolin Syrp & Deriphyline for cold symptom ). But i m giving my son Levolin & Deriphyline for 20 day s long is it side effect him ? Bcoz every day he have some symptom of cough or chest wheezing , then Yesterday my baby crying long time some sound in chest breathing problem start .Today another local doctor give him Respiro syrup, Budacert & Levolin Inhaler , Allegra syrup & Montair granules is this medicine perfect for him ? I m nurves sir, plz suggest me .
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012