Baby has blood in urine. Done blood test. What needs to be done?

Hi Doctor my name is Pratik Trivedi and I have a baby boy. He is 7 days old and I saw blood stains in his first & second urine then we took him to the pediatrician who gave him his 1st vaccination and he was surprised as well so he suggested blood test for jaundice and urine test to know the reason behind it. In blood test jaundice was detected 15.6% so Doctor suggested blue light (Photo therapy) and urine test is as mentioned below: Quantity - 15ml Color - Yellow Transparency - Turbid Specific Gravity - 1.025 Reaction - Acidic Albumin - (++) Sugar - NIL Blood - (+++) Bilirubin - [ ++ ] Urobilinogen - NIL KETONE BODIES/ACETONE - (++++) Please look into this and let me know what needs to be done. Doctor has requested second time urine test but my son hasn t urinate since 15 hours also he hasn t gone for latrine from past 3 days. Thanks for help in advance Pratik Trivedi +0000
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012