Baby had tubal litigation, birth by C-section. Can i get pregnant immediately again?

hi there ok so here is my situation, i gave birth to my son who was 8 weeks early on march 28 2012 though c section when inside me had tubal ligation and since then i have had a normal period april 28 lasted 7 days but when my period was due in may i only spotted for 3 days then 2 weeks later started having pregnancy symptoms (nausea, eating more, weight gain, bloating , extreme tiredness( not just usual tiredness w a newborn), headaches, frequent urination ). then i had what i thought was my period starting 2 days med flow bleeding then back to spotting. only lasted 4 days total. i have checked my cervix and it is high soft and closed could i be pregnant? my obgyn was also my moms and he misdiagnosed her when she had cysts in her overies could it be possible that my tubal ligation wasnt done right? havent been to doctor since my 6 week apointment and my husband and i have been having unprotected sex and he has been cumming inside me.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012