Baby had jaundice after birth. Done blood test. What is the normal range?

Hi Doctor, Recently my wife has delivered baby boy on 2nd Nov. On his 3rd day he has got jaundice which was measured 17 and now he is 21 days old (3 weeks). Yesterday again we have performed Blood test for jaundice and TSH level. Now for jaundice its been measured 15 and for TSH level its 6.2. Is it in the normal range?? Could u Plz reply me... Could u also plz give me detailed Normal level for 3weeks baby for Jaundice and TSH Level. Thanks & Regards, Kiran Regards, Kiran
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012