Baby had green stools during childbirth. Can it affect its growth?

At the time of birth my baby cried after 1 minute and he did green potty while getting out. The doctor said it can affect my child s growth. Is it true? He is of 1.9 years now. Since his birth he can t fed properly, even now he can t drink 250ml milk at a time. I am giving him Jondila & homeopathic treatment is going for his lever. Currently, he is vomtting and coughing from last 3-4 days, he is feeling lazy & feverish now. I am giving him Justin. Please advice!!!
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013