Baby had fever. Took medicines. Fever controlled but had loose motions, rashes over face, back. Side effects?

Hello There. My Baby is 8 months 15 days. She got fever on Monday morning. It touched to 102 Degree F by after noon. I continued paracetamol from Monday evening. After four dose as no recovery took to doctor on Tuesday. I started Amoxycillin oral suspension, phenylephrine hydrochloride & chlorpheniramine maleate drops, paracetamol oral suspension. Her fever was controlled on Thursday morning but after that she started lose motion more then 10 times and got rashes over face and back with diaper rashes. Is it normal or any side reaction of medition? what I will do next.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013