Baby got sick, Was told might be slapped cheek. Feeling lethargic, tired. Is this normal?

My 13 month daughter was sick on Saturday afternoon and thereafter every hour, until we put her to be and slept fine. She was sick on Sunday morning s coue of times . We did give her some milk though. Took her to hospital and said might be slapped cheek,. A virus. No urine infection. Today she has not been sick but is very lethargic and tired. Not wanting to walk anywhere. She doesn't want to drink any water either. Is the tiredness normal?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013