Child feeling sick and aching. Have slapped cheek, tired, have dark circles. Reason for sickness?

Hi there My daughter is off school again today for the third time in three months with the same symptoms: feeling very sick (though she never is!) and she is aching. This usually lasts a couple of days and then she is better. She had a severe case of slapped cheek a few months ago and I just wondered if this could be related as she has had this since then. Do you think I need to take her to a doctor? She also looks very tired with dark circles under her eyes (though inbetween these bouts of feeling sick she is fine and healthy) Thankyou for your help
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012