Baby given vaccinations on inner most thigh. Possibility of nerve damage?

My 4 month old son was given his routine vaccinations. However, all three were given in his inner most thigh area. My primary indicated that the absorption of the vaccine is the same as the recommended outer thigh area. I was also concerned about possible nerve damage based on the injection site. My primary was not concerned based on the angle of the injection. However, she was not present and did not ask to see my son. He is not having any visible signs of reaction to vaccines at this point in time. How would you determine if the nerves were damaged? Do you agree that the absorption of the vaccine is the same on the inner most thigh.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013