Baby from same blood group parents

is that true same blood type that we have as husband and wife can mak us has a difficult way 2 have a baby. coz we have same blood type (o) and i already lost my baby in the pregnancy 2 month few moth ago, so i confuse. help me please doc ?!

Asked On : Tue, 13 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Parents with different RH group will have miscarriages. If there is a problem of this sought then you can consult your doctor. Everything will be fine don't worry:)

OBGYN Dr. Nilima Ghosh Hajra's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
do not worry there is no such thing
rather it is advantageous to have same blood group as either of you have donor ready all the time in case of emergency
welcome to healthcaremagic
do not worry there is no such thing
welcome to healthcaremagic
same blood group does not create any problem
loss of 1st pregnancy should be investigated for
most common cause of early loss of pregnancy is defective products

do not worry your doctor will guide you