Baby diagnosed with malaria, on medicines, stomach cramps, passing green stools, groin warm. Advice?

my almost 16 months old daughter has been diagnosed with malaria +3. She has received coartesian. Also she has infection and she has received clavan antibiotic . She has stomach cramps at times. Yesterday she has pooped a lot of greenish stool , it was a lot. She has done it again but stomach cramps seem to continue. Coartesian is 12 ml per day for three days. The first day she puked and have decided to finish her dose (as 4 days) today evening-she is supposed to finish yesterday. Clavan is two times a day, morning and night. Calpol is three times a day for pain-sometimes I do four times as she still has temperature. Below her groin is warm which I assume that s where it hurts. I will really appreciate your advise.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012