BREECH presentation shows single viable fetus with anterior upper segment placenta. Umbilical cord shows three vessels. Meaning?

A friend of mine recently confided in me and told me that she was sexually abused by her father when she was younger. I'm the only one she's told. This was three or four years ago now and has ceased. She is 15 years old and despite my best efforts to convince her she refuses to speak to a psychologist or anyone else for help. I'm worried that she will never properly heal if she keeps having these repressed feelings. What do I do?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Mar 2013
Please motivate her to consult Psychologist.
There is no other way for her to get over her trauma.
However if she doesnt agree, then each person has their own individual ability to cope with the chaos that life creates.
Do not worry yourself sick about it, till you need psychological help yourself !!
All the best.