BP normal, taking medications. Prescribed Telista AM. Sugar, cholesterol normal. Prescribed Ramitorn. Correct medication?

Hey Doctor, I am 53 Years old. I am regulary taking medicines for B P. My BP is 98/160 last three months I have been taking Moxilas 2 and Amlo 5 morning and evening. ie 1,0,0 and 0,0,1. Now Doctor changed Amlo 0.5 to Telista AM. I am 175 cms height and 80 Kgs weight. Since I checked my Blood Sugar and Cholestral it seemed to be normal. But as per Dr prescription I am taking Ramitorn . Is this OK Doctor
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013