BP drops after dialysis. Solution for faintiness, weakness, fatigue, vomitting after dialysis?

My dad is 68 years old dialysis patient. He goes 3 times per week. Almost everytime he he goes his BP drops and sometimes he faints. Then when he finally gets home all he does is sleep and hes always too weak to walk. He cant hold any food down everything he eats he vomits it back up. GI doctors have said that they have ran all test possible and concluded the vomiting and stomach pain is due to dialysis. I hate to see his discomfort. Is there anything he can b doin wrong that causes this or do u have any answers to the bp dropping/faint, weakness, fatigue and vomiting? Please help!
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013