BP and sugar disorder. On Nova rapid. Identified renal problems. Why?

sir my wife is suffering with B.P/suger she is under medication for both .for B.P my doctor advised the following 1.amlong 5,morning and night one tb eaach.2 apresoi 25 thrice morning,afternoon,night,but my blood presure is 150-160/90-94. for suger 1.nova rapid three times 6unit before food and night at 10 pm 12 units lantus solostar it is under range. and sir recently i was admited in hospital and that time i was tested and identified of renal problem and for that i was advised and using nefro save tab two times and bio D3 fort one time .neohro cap one with lunch . but still my S. creatin is 5.plz guide my how i can get good health are any changes required in medication guide me sir
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012