Awful pain in lower right abdomen, cyst in ovary and pelvis fluid drained, pain and cramping. What to do ?

I recently went to the Er with awful pain in my lower right abdomen . After many test, including ct scans and ultrasound I was taken into surgery. The surgeon removed my appendix, drained a cyst on my right ovary and fluid from my pelvis . I was told that there was a substantial amount of fluid but no indication that anything had ruptured. A month later I m still having pain and cramping and have been given no answer about the fluid. having pain and cramps but have still not been given an answer n given an answer to why I had free fluid. cyst did not rupture
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013