Autoimmune disease, hypothyroid, have difficulty in climbing stairs, getting up from squatting position, no pain only weakness. Help?

I have been having a lot of difficulty climbing stairs, getting up from a squatting position and/or even unable to get up off my knees without pulling myself up with a chair or even another person to help me get up. I do not have any pain, just extreme weakness and the inability to get my legs to function . (I am a 71 year old women, recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism . I also have an autoimmune disease (MGUS).
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  89 Awaiting Answer