Autism, asperger syndrome, speech delay, shivering, stuttering, slow understanding, introvert. What is it?

Is my daughter showing enough symptoms for me to take her to get diagnosed for autism or aspergers syndrome?

I don't remember if she had a speech delay nor tantrums but she used to bang her head on the floor if she's upset or didn't get what she wanted (all her siblings did.) but she was smarter than kids her age when she was 3 and was a fast learner and did academically well, sh even speaks another language fluently! but I've noticed that she's socially awkward and i thought that she's just too shy and i have to give her a push to go befriend kids her age, she barely talks with them and she's horrible at small talk and when I ask her 'did you have fun with them?' she shakes her head and tells me she doesn't want tot do that again, ever.

she has bizarre interests like Spiders, Spider-man, arachnids or rare unusual stuff like names or Cyprine for example, she told me she like its name and that is a precious stone and she also likes some gruesome and/or gross stuff and a normal interest like art, drawing, photographing, comic books, cartoons.. she can go on and on about color shading, blending, smooth lines, rough lines, thick lines, shapes..etc.

things that made me suspicious:
she notices car plates and tells me if one had a cool number like 0000 or 9000 or something like that, she notices patterns, details, smells, sounds and spaces out a lot she told me she goes to her 'world' that she made, is it normal? she also plays the same strategy game she played 7 years ago on the internet, she locks herself in her room and just plays it or watch a movie or something. the way she acts is selfish and lazy and she says inappropriate things and when i scold her she knots her brows and say 'but it's fine.. why is it inappropriate?'

she also gets angry or scared if someone yells or if there's a lot of loud noises and hates parties. she takes a while to register some things i tell her (like instruction or if i was being sarcastic.) she'd be perplexed then she realizes what i meant and find most jokes 'Not funny.'. also she used to stutter and find it hard to pronounce some words or express herself which often made me mistake her for lying..she's introverted but has a few close friends who share some of her interests.

i just want to know, should i get her diagnosed or am i over-thinking?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013