Audio hallucinations. Taking Zoloft and Vicodin. Was in rehab. Done root canal

I have seen my family doctor for audio hallucinations that occur only when my mother s boyfriend around, I live with them. I usually hear them talking about me at night or hear him speaking poorly of me when I am in the other room, and in reality he is very passive/aggressive so I consider the possibility of it being true, however every time I ask my mother swears I am hearing things and they never speak of me. I have been on Zoloft since I was 18, I am now 30. My father had me put on it because I was fighting with a friend and sad, now I have been on it for years. I used Vicodin and other opiates, never heroin though, for roughly 10 years off and on, and only became a daily user toward the end which resulted in a rehab stay for 90 days the beginning of 2010. I also used meth for 10 days between rehab stays, a mishap with another client there. The first stay was 44 days and the second I made the entire 90. A slight relapse that lasted 20 days last august with Roxycontin 40 s and I have been clean and sober ever since. They put me on Topamax 50 mg, 1 25mg in the morning and one in the evening when I was in rehab. When I visited my doctor out here in Vegas, I was in rehab and put on Topamax in CA, she changed me from 2-25 mgs to one 50 mg a night. Three weeks later I hear voices. I am curious however if it could be due to the fact that I had a root canal I never got to finish having closed. They drilled the hole and took out the root, put in a small filling, but that recently fell out and I had and still have no health insurance to get a bridge. So what do you think doc?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012