Attempted putting in a tampon for the first time, kindly suggest

I just attempted putting in a tampon for the first time, but I didn t know where to put it. I would ask my mom, but it is too embarassing. I know that I stick in my vagina, but I don t know exactly where.yes, i m a girl
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
ok take a mirror after you wipe yourself and look for your vaginal opening carefully insert the tampon as directed on the package and then stand up it shouldnt feel uncomfortable if it does, push it up higher or try again it'll take practice but they're WAY better than pads