Atrial fib, type 2 diabetes, high cholesterol. Prescribed with Simvastatin, Sotalol. Can these medications be taken together?

I am 70 yrs old. for 2 weeks in early june my doc put me on Pravastatin, I had servere mucsle pain. He stopped these, now wants me to start taking Simvastatin. I have Atrail fib and take Sotalol also on Warfarin . Type 2 Diabetes was diagnosed in June also high cholesterol . He said to start taking this other Statin in 2 weeks time . I am at a lost as to what to do, after reading all the comments on line. Amelia from sussex
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012