Athlete's foot, heavy sweating, awful smell, apply lotramin, benzoil peroxide gel, neosporin ointment, foot powder, foot soak in bleach, dead skin removal. Recommendations?

I have athlete s foot all over my feet and pitted keratylosis because my feet sweat a huge amount. My husband says my feet smell awful and that they smell like fritos. He says they smell so bad that the person sitting next to me on the bus can probably smell them through my shoes. I have started washing my feet with Ab soap 2x a day 5 min. a foot. I apply Lotramin At twice a day all over for AF. to keep my feet dry I have been using certain-dri on my feet at night. After washing in the morning I apply the Af cream, then for the PK I apply a mixture of 10% benzoil peroxide gel and neosporin ointment (to kill bacteria). Then I apply super absorbant foot powder to keep my feet dry and repeat several times a day. I wear flip flops all the time to air feet out except when I absolutely have to wear shoes then ALWAYS wear socks and foot powder in shoes. Conditions are not gone, but smell seems to have gone down HUGELY. I also apply handsanitizer to feet whenver they feel sweaty to kill bacteria and follow with foot powder. I have heard something called Whitfield s ointment OTC can help cure PK and fungus--is this true. I also heard that both acne meds like BP and using neosporin can both help. Am i on the right track. I also soak my feet in half a cup of bleach to 8 cups water 3x week to kill bacteria. Am I on the right track? I also remove as much dead skin as possible as often as possible with a pumice stone or pedi-razer so that bacteria don t have dead skin to feed on AND so medicine can penetrate. Is what I am doing effective? Am I on the right track. I have also heard tht a mixture of equal amounts of 10% benzoil proxide gel and 40% zinc oxide ointment with 1 tsp epsom salts applied to bottom of foot will dry out foot and help the PK. My feet were so swety that my shoes wold actually fall apart after like, two months, and they still sweat a bit too much, but it is much improved. Are my home remedies good ideas? What else do you recommend?
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012