At what age we get the Young-teen development?

At what age in your teen years, do you start to change your appearance and look more older (naturally)? When your face and voice kind of starts to change..? I know it starts during puberity..but I wanted to know what the youngest age or oldest age..also when YOU started to change..
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Each person is the onset of puberty in girls and guys different physical features develop to an extent....homones dictate the changes patient...with age comes more responsibility and problems...enjoy the few years you have until the reality of life really hits.