Asymmetrical pectoral muscles, one muscle droopy compared to other, active in gym with no fat. Could it be due to excess estrogen?

i have a problem with my pectoral muscles. My left chest is well developed as should and has more of a square shape but my right chest also developed but has more of a droopy shape to and droops lower than my left chest. I m very active in the gym, my body fat percentage is low and i m very muscular so i know it has nothing to do with fat. but i m also reading on the net about some tissue or excess estrogen and i m really very confused and need some urgent help
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012