Asthmatic, had spells of high fever at night with large lesions on skin that itch and burn. Cause?

20 year old female with only Asthma on my medical history. I ve been sick twice in the past month which includes a high fever . Everytime I have a fever or sleep at night I wake up with large lesions on my skin. They itch and burn slightly and they seem to start small and continue to grow in size. They re red on the sides and skin colored in the middle. We thought it was bed bugs but it only happens when I m warm? Even when I took a hot bath this morning more started to appear on my wrist and inside of my thighs. HELP!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013