Asthmatic, epileptic, taking Eptoin. Prescribed with Montair. Is it safe to take while on Phenytoin/Carbamazepine combination?

Hello. I am Vasant Desai Aged 54. I am an epileptic and been taking Eptoin 100 mg since 1974. Additionally since 1982, I started taking Tegretol 400 per day. Upto 2010 I was taking 1 tab of Eptoin per day. In 2011 (April 24th) I had a seizure after a 16 years gap. It lasted for 20-25 secs, but the warning signals of this attack had been on since almost 30 days. I stepped up the Eptoin dose to 2 tabs at breakfast time. I am also an asthmatic without any medication until 2008. ( I am a 1958 born. Asthma began shaping up almost from 1975 onward. Prior to that I used t have ocassional wheezing ). I was very successful with very serious with Yoga which helped me. Even on date I can see the benefits of the Yoga I had followed for almost 16 years. I never panic during Asthmatic severaties. But recently a doctor (chest specialist) prescribed Montair 10. Is it safe for me to take Montair 10 while I am on Phenytoin/ Carbamazepine combination ?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012