Arrhythmia when medicine is stopped. Dizziness, low BP and diarrhea. What should be the dosage of Inderal?

I have been taking Inderol for many years . I can feel arythmias when not on the drug . The problem is I also get dizzy and low BP when on the drug . The drug dosage is 120 MG E per day ( once ) . My BP is usually about 102 / 60 . Recently I had a bout with diarhea and the B/P went down to 51 / 35 . I was given 3 bags of saline and the BP went up to 90/60 . What do you think about reducing he Inderal dosage ?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013