Arms, legs, hands, tremor and shake. Feel dizzy and nauseated.Prescribed Aggrenox, TIA mini stroke. Tests shows low sodium. Have severe RA. How to rectify?

My arms, and legs, hands, tremor an shake. They feel like rubber. i am very dizzy and nauseated. I slur my words. Last fall, i was in the hospital or ER numerous time. The said I had a TIA mini stroke . Put me on Aggrenox , twice a day. My neurologist has thrown his hands up in he air, not knowing what to do for me. Tests show little, except a little white matter disease, dangerous low sodium . I salt everything. I am seeing a new neurologist as soon as insurance approval come. a few months ago, it started, but would only do occasionally. over time, i has become almos non stop. I can t drive. I am 49, have severe RA. I am on a lot of strong pain meds. I work part time at a high school coaching. Have not been working put because of RA pain,and now this. Please HELP me
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012