Arms and hands of child shakes after waking up. Is it mild seizure? Second opinion required

hi my daughter is 3 1/2 and when we wake her up in the morning or from naps her arms and hands start to shakes (not erratically), and her eyes some times looks in a daze, she does that for about 30 seconds and is fine. It happens almost every time. Her hands sometime start to shakes when she begins to eat. Could this be some type of mild seizure?, and if not should i be worried about it?. Her doctors said its fine, but order a EEG to be done and still waiting on insurances to approve it but i just want a second opinion. Thank You
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012