Arm, ribs, thigh sore to touch due to fall. Taken Ibuprofen, Arnica gel. Contusion?

On Valentine's day, I tripped and fell to my right side trying to break the fall. my right upper arm, right rib and right thigh took a hard hit on the tile fall. it never bruised but was sore to the touch.
I applied Arnica gel on it and took ibuprofen. the arm and rib pain went away but at seven weeks I still have pain come and go. I seems to act up in the evenings. I had a X-ray taken last week but no one has called me back on the results. could it just be a contusion?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013