Arithmetic heart. Done with cardivascular electical shock, also put on blood thinners. Any advice?

I am 35 yrs old had a arithimic heart went to er and the decided to keep me and put me on some pills to slow the heart rate. The heart doctor came in that morning to check to see if pills worked, eventually it didn't. I was set up for cardivascular electical shock everything went well. I was sent home the same day later. I am having breathing and pain issues us that normal for the first couple days of being out of the hospital. I was also put on blood thinners for a month too.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013