Are these symptoms of pregnancy of missed periods, white discharge , cramps and headache ?

Hi im 17 and i think i may be pregnant . I missed my period in Feb. and my last one was in Jan. I have cramps and instead of my period i have this white discharge . I took a pregnancy test and it said negative but I took it to early and Friday I took another one and it was positive but i wanna go to the free clinc just to be sure. I guess you could say I have symptoms of being pregnant I have a missed period white discharge cramps headaches my back hurts im alwasy tired like right now i eat a littel more than normally but i dnt have weird cravings i use the bathroom more and thats about it. So could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.

The symptoms go in favor of pregnancy, more than your symptoms, the pregnancy test which is positive and the missed period, suggest that there is a high possibility of pregnancy.

You must see the doctor soon and get a scan done for the same and other tests as advised later.