Are there chances of normal delivery post a c-section ?

I am pregnant with my second baby, first one is 2 yrs old delivered ceserean as he was big baby 4.4kg. i had high BP in 9th month. So my labour was induced but finally underwent ceserean since baby came conical (crevix opened well enough thoiugh). This time all seems normal. my due date is 10th may. Is there chances of a normal delivery?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Welcome to HCM,
it is not necessary that one CS means second will be CS too.
If on examination every thing is alright then you will have normal delivery.
if baby is not over weight,there is no high BP and no signs of pre ecclampsia,your OBst will go for normal delivery.
Ok and take care.