Are there chances of normal delivery in one with rheumatic heart disease ?

i desperately want to have a child .i have rheumatic heart disease with mitral mr and aortic regurgitation grade3 right now .iam on homeopathic medicine and i feel perfectly fine until i over exert .iam 35yrs old and have 5yrs old child .can u help me know wether can i have normal delivery as before under medical supervision and proper care?i have this disease from past 22yrs last year in my reoprt it was mild mitral valve prolapse grade 2 mitral regurgitation with moderate aortic regurgitation and good lv fuction.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Feb 2012
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. when the LV function is normal prognosis is good so long you are under the supervision of a cardiologist, as the months advance, load on the heart increases, and that is to be minimised. thank you and best of luck.