Are there any tablets to improve sexual interest ?

Hi, I am from India..Engineer.Hindu.working in KUWAIT..32 year old..married..4.0 years back.I am very romantic..but I am not getting any type of sexual satisfaction from my wife. She is more devotional..not interested in I can I improve her to have deep enjoyable sex ? Any tablets to take her into deep mood of sex ?
Asked On : Wed, 7 Sep 2011
Hello.welcome to HCM.well there is no drug which can develop her mood for the sex.ideal thing is that you make her understand that sex is not a taboo.this is the requirement of everybody born on this is good for both the partners as it not only gives you physical satisfaction but also mental peace and it over to her.or otherwise seek psychiatrist help for of luck.