Are there any specialist to treat relapsing polychondritis ?

I was diagnosed with relapsing polychondritis and would like to find a specialist here in california to confirm. I am undergoing treatment with a cocktail of prednisone, methotrexate, and folic acid. My ears keep flaring and draining. I feel horrible most days. I want to be sure I am being treated for the right condition because I am still suffering. I am a 39 year old female who has battled with major ear inflammation and infections for four years now. The inflammation went from 2 -3 times per year to everyother week. My body was constantly hurting. Everyday was a new pain somewhere. What should I do? Are there any specialist in my area that could see me?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Jun 2011