Are there any chances of pregnancy since my period was short and had a brown coloured discharge after 4 days ?

Had a three day period four days later had little brown spotting been ttc for two n half yrs but this month I used pre_seed, what's going on Period lasted three days and four days later had literally a spot of a brownish discharge. I have a daughter and four yrs ago I mc at three mths. So, now for two nd a half yrs I have been ttc. My question is what can you make of this situation
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

hi..., most of the conditions like you are normal cessation on the monthly regular menstrual cycle..., hence need not worry.., but if you continue to have the brown discharge for
longtime then you need to consult gynecologist...
Hope I have answered your question..