Are the hormones I am taking for fertility causing the bumps in my vagina ?

Hi. I have a circle of tiny little bumps on my private area within my hair line and had one bump that was just fluid filled, a little larger, right below it. I am on hormones for fertility reasons and the bumps came right at the same time. Any advice on what they might be or how to remedy them?
Asked On : Thu, 5 May 2011
It may be due to some allergy or due to some infection,fungal or bacterial.Due to itching there is small bumps on the parts and get infected.
Keep private parts clean and well shaved,smooth by applying cream or vaseline.
I do not think it is due to medicines you take.