Are scented pads bad?

Are scented pads bad? Do they irritate the area down there? Thanks! Thanks for answering! My mom got them for me and I wasn t sure cause I heard some bad things about them so I just wanted to make sure!
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
the scented pads are not bad for you, but it depends on preference. in my opinion, i think that the scented pads smell worse then going with an unscented pad. i prefer to use tampons anyway. even though the scented pads are not bad for you, the scented tampons are, so if you do use tampons then dont buy scented because it can cause irritation and sometimes infection.