Are missed periods, nausea and irritable bowel movements resulting due to improper medicine intake ?

Doctor ,I was told to take Augmentin 625mg(neoclav) about 8 weeks ago which I didnt since I had been given an injection,but now am having irritable conditions in the bowel ,I feel neauseated and I have not seen my periods since then,can the fact that I didnt take the medicine be the problem? I am 26 years female,5feet 7 ....I have done tests to confirm whether am expecting but its all negative,and again whenever I eat I feel breastmilk flowing yet my baby is 2years and he stopped breastfeeding when he was 6months old. What could possibly be the problem?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011