Are liquid discharge from nipple and body ache clear signs of pregnancy ?

I have very irregular periods they usually come about every 3months or so....recently I started spotting and had a liquid that came from my nipples that looked almost like breast milk and I havent breast fed in quite sometime. I have already taken a pt and it was negative...I just wanna know if all this is normal or if I have something to worry about. I have shown no other signs of pregnancy except for a headache backache and being tired all the time. I dont want to end up like those women who are prego and have no clue til they are delivering. Help please!!!
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011