Are abdominal and lower back pains normal during pregnancy ?

i am 24 weeks pregnant. i have been having upper abdomial pain as well as cramping in my lower abdomen and pressure . i also have been having cramps inside of my vagina, have had these before around 10 weeks and started bleeding(toren placenta ) everything is fine now, no bleeding. also having lower back pain and braxton hicks are getting bad. this is my fifth child so i know the diffrence. my question is is it something serious or is it just normal. sincerly kayla bennett
Asked On : Mon, 9 May 2011