Arachnoid cyst. Constant headache, dizziness, numbness and tingling in temple and jaw. Head injury?

Good evening. I am an 45 year old male that has been diagnosed with a left middle fossa Arachnoid cyst that appears to be pushhing into the sidewall of the temple. I could only measure it in length and height. As I can tell it is approx 7cm by 4cm. There is also an 2cm x2cm cavernoma on the upper left cerebellum . Would these be considered large?.I have constant headaches lately as well as episodes of dizziness, numbing and tingling in the temple and jaw, pain on the entire left side of my body as well as minor seizures in my upper extremities. Vision tends to be off and on blurry in the left eye as well as eye pain. I have been diagnosed with ADHD as well as mood disorder . I was involved in an incident while I was in the service over twenty years ago concerning being involuntarily chocked into unconsciousness and then suffering a concussion on top of that,after falling and hitting my head on a concrete bathroom floor. Could these conditions be the end result of that fall?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012