Applying lacto calamine for acne on face, not working. Powerful dosage? Permanent remedy?

I have started getting acne on face, I m applying Lacto calamine cream to avoid it, but there seems to be no change, acne is still growing, I had taken treatment for it from a skin specialist ...but stopped the treatment for past one year...As it was too long I was being given some powerful dose of medicines So, I had stopped medicines last year..As the immunity of those medicines has stopped, acne is reappearing...I feel it is due to dust, night studying...Can you please provide some permanent remedy?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013