Appetite transformed, kept losing weight, one meal a day. What can help improve?

HI Doctor, actually I would like to know how I can gain weigh. I am an international student who is studying right now in the UK since 10 months. since I came to the UK there is some change in my appetites I keep lose it .Moreover, I keep lose weight ,my recent weight is 46 kg and am 27 years old. My fellow friends always telling me I have to gain weight I ve tried many times but I couldn t. I have one meal aday, almost I like toc eat:cheese ,bread,spagetti, boneless chicken once a week, orange juice. I don t like red meat, vegetable, rice and fruit. I have tried hard to eat a healthy diet but I could not success.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013