Appearance of dark spots on face, fore head and lips, work place temperature is high, other parts are fine

by nature my skin is very fair...but now, as days are passing by, dark spots have spread all over my face, forehead and the area surrounding lips have become very dark. i never thought of my fair complexion would become such dull and spotted someday. The place where I work has an usual temperature of 44 to 45 degree celcius in summer. Pathetic condition of my face and neck . Other body parts are surprisingly not affected at all. What am I supposed to do please reply.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012