Any tablets to take my wife into deep mood of sex ?

Hi, I am from India..31 year old..married..3 years name is Prasad.. I am very romantic..but I am not getting any type of sexual satisfaction from my wife. She is more devotional..not interested in I can I improve her to have deep enjoyable sex with her ? Any tablets to take her into deep mood of sex ?

Asked On : Mon, 19 Jul 2010
Thanks for query,
This common problem among ladies.they involve in religion and devotional activity and withdrawn from sex.
You discuss and explain about sex need.Convenice her that sex and family life is equally important as devotional life.
There are hormonal medicines are available which can excite women sexually.
Consult gynaec and ask for these tab.
Ok and bye.