Any medication to apply on kniked vaginal lip? Uncomfortable on walking

Hi, my name is Jackie. Im 25 years old & I have a question. I was shaving my genital area on Saturday, when I realized i knicked my vaginal lip (on the outside near the opening). It is uncomfortable when I walk too much & I was wondering if there is anything I can or should put on there? I have a gyno appointment tomorrow but I was wondering if I could start using something tonight?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Welcome to HCM.
There might be some inflammation due to improper hygiene.
Take proper local care,use antiseptic soap to clean particularly after shaving,keep that area dry,avoid tight undergarment.
You can apply anti bacterial,anti fungal,steroid containing cream.
Avoid sex till get complete cure.
Consult your gynecologist for further guidance and proper medical management.