Anxiety, tingling of skin , blood in urine and high white blood cell count. History of tick bite. Suggestion?

my son was bitten by a tick several years ago and we believe that the head is still under his skin. Doctor have him some cream to put on it but he said when he sweats it starts to itch and is still a little lump there. He has been having some really upsetting symptoms. Like feeling anxious, tingling of the skin on his arms and legs among other issues. Has had a lot of test and nothing comes up. But he has had small amounts of blood in urine and slightly high white blood cell count. Could this have a connection.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013